Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Apologies

I haven't had the time to post because I've decided to move house (host). The lack of categories in Blogger has been making me crazy, and this is just early days for me...

With suggestions from the very helpful Conor O'Neill, I have been brave and got a proper host and domain.

I'm much better at ice cream than html, but here is what will be soon the new home of

Ice Cream Ireland

I guess I'll keep both of them going for the moment.

Let me know what you think!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

New site looks great Kieran. You were able to get all the old posts in OK by the looks of things.

Who did you go with as a host in the end?

12:44 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kieran,

it was the lack of categories drove me off Blogger as well...good luck with the domain - I like the look and have updated bookmarks and all that.

10:18 a.m.  
Blogger Kieran said...

Thanks, y'all! I went with Blacknight in Carlow, and so far so good...

Wordpress has a tool for importing posts from Blogger and I just had to change the categories.

Does anyone know, by the way if it's possible to wrap text around photos in Wordpress?

10:31 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home